Rental Property Management Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Here you’ll find answers to nearly all the questions you may have . This is a 40+ page policy document, and it’s an in-depth look at Victory policies
Don’t worry, you can select only those that interest you most
- How do I get started?
- What types of properties do you manage?
- What areas do you cover?
- Why should I hire you?
- How long will it take to rent my home?
- What is the rental process?
- Why shouldn’t I manage my property myself?
- What management options do I have?
- How soon can you start managing my home?
- What do I do as a landlord?
- When do I receive my payment & statement?
- How can I receive my funds?
- How much will my home rent for?
- What can I do to get my home rented faster?
- What will you do to rent my property? Where do you advertise?
- What rights do I have in regards to tenant
selection and quality?
- How do you handle lease contracts and do I need to get involved?
- What happens if the tenant does not pay their rent?
- How will I know if my tenant renews their lease?
- Who pays for property repairs?
- Do you use the cheapest contractors available?
- What should I expect regarding yearly
- How do you handle preventative
maintenance & property upkeep?
- How do I know your company will not authorize pointless or costly repairs without approval?
- How do you handle maintenance requests?
- Do you work with home warranty companies?
- I’m out of town or the country; can you start right away?
- Is it better to rent my home furnished or
- My home has done well as a rental. Can I quickly turn it into a sale?
- What if I decide to sell my property?
- What experience and credentials do you have?
- How large is your company?
- Are any licenses required to perform property management?
- Do you treat every owner the same?
- Does the tenant have my contact details?